- This is the best scoring application for the iPhone. The day I bought the application, I used it to score that night’s Mets/Dodgers game. The program performed well…actually better than the Mets did that night! In summary, it’s worth the investment and go for the MLB Stats package for RosterPAD. It’s a good buy. By Don Mallo
- Overall, the ScorePAD Lite for the iPhone is worth the $4.99 and is very easy to use. Making subs and other lineup changes is pretty straight forward, and it’s more comprehensive and intuitive that all the others. By Frank C.
- I love my ScorePAD app! MLB Stats at my fingertips! And it’s fun to score a game whether I’m watching on TV or at the ball park. No scorebook to carry around anymore. It’s all right here on my phone! A must have for baseball fans. By Duke K.
- “The thing I like most about ScorePAD, and the reason I believe ScorePAD is better than the others, is that it’s the most COMPLETE scoring software. Meaning it handles more game situations correctly than all the rest. I use ScorePAD because it is the ‘cleanest’ scoring solution around.” Bill Cottingham.
- “The Desktop version appears to be bulletproof.” Gary Roberts, Head Scorekeeper, US Grant High School, Assistant State Commissioner, North Oregon Babe Ruth, Portland Oregon.
- “ScorePAD has saved me lots and lots of time and has replaced my paper scorebook.” Barry Porter
- “I have been keeping score on a laptop for 10 seasons, and ScorePAD is the ultimate in baseball software.” Jack Corrigan, Colorado Rockies Radio Broadcaster (850 KOA)
- “ScorePAD is very helpful to us and streamlines our day-to-day stat processing while providing more efficient production of our game notes. The benefit of day-to-day player stats to monitor streaks and previous performances is a huge help.” Melody Yount, Assistant Director, Media Relations, St. Louis Cardinals.
- “I must say, almost as nice as the scoring program itself, is the statistics on the desktop. My son now plays travel baseball and I’ll be scoring all the games and keeping the coaches/manager up to date with stats shortly after the games. I also use the program to score my adult baseball games live, in-game, while I play, and now I am the official scorekeeper. Thanks for your help!” Mark T.
- “It’s easily the best and most comprehensive scoring system I’ve ever used. I’ve never been able to stump it! The score sheet printouts look great too.” Jeff Kingery, Colorado Rockies Radio Broadcaster (850 KOA)